United Kingdom (UK)
- You will get the skills you'll need for the global market.
- UK has been the favourite destination because of globalised world economy and the excellent education and standards maintained by the three thousand Educational institutions.
- Whatever your educational needs, the UK can meet them.
- The UK is a cosmopolitan place to live.
- Many thousands of families from around the world have made the UK their home, creating a richly diverse, open-minded, multicultural society. There are also more than a quarter of a million international students in the UK at any one time.
- There are more than three thousand educational institutions that welcome international students in the UK. You can choose from a variety of routes through the education and training system, combining different types of course according to your needs and abilities. Many courses can also be taken through distance learning in your home country.
- The national air, rail, coach and bus networks will get you almost anywhere in the UK - so you won't need a car, as you might in some countries. Discounts or special rates are generally available for students on most forms of transport.
- UK degrees can take only three years and postgraduate Master's courses only one year - compared with four years and two years in most other countries. This means you will save a great deal on both tuition fees and living costs - and you will be able to start working and earning money sooner. UK degree courses are shorter because they are more intensive, and therefore more efficient in terms of your time and money.